Right Off INterstate 87 we are easy to find
Within New York State
- Heading North or South on I-87, take Exit 35 off of Interstate 87.
- FROM SOUTH: Take a right off the exit.
- FROM NORTH: Take a left off the exit.
- Then take a right onto Telegraph Road after Rulf's Orchard. Lastly, take left onto the Fuller Road at Twin Ponds Campsite sign.
- Take Interstate 15 until it changes to I-87 at the border and then follow the directions above from Exit 35.
From Burlington, VT
- Head west on Main St toward Church Street
- Turn left at Battery Street
- Turn right at King St
- Take the Burlington-Port Kent ferry to Keeseville
(Entering New York) Continue straight onto Front St/NY-373
- Continue to follow NY-373 for 3.2 mi
- Turn right at Rte-9/US-9. Continue to follow US-9 for 2.4 miles
- Turn left at Jabez Allen Road, drive .3 miles, stay left at Sullivan Road and drive until you come to a "T" at Telegraph Road.
- Take left onto the Fuller Road at Twin Ponds Campsite sign.
check out the map
ANd start planning
* Some map information could be changed.
We work to keep ticket Prices
as Low as possible
- SOLD OUT
- All of out Early Tickets are gone. Thank You!
- Thank You!
- Advanced ticket pricing has ended.
- Thank you!