Right Off INterstate 87 we are easy to find
Within New York State
- Heading North or South on I-87, take Exit 35 off of Interstate 87.
- FROM SOUTH: Take a right off the exit.
- FROM NORTH: Take a left off the exit.
- Then take a right onto Telegraph Road after Rulf's Orchard. Lastly, take left onto the Fuller Road at Twin Ponds Campsite sign.
- Take Interstate 15 until it changes to I-87 at the border and then follow the directions above from Exit 35.
From Burlington, VT
- Head west on Main St toward Church Street
- Turn left at Battery Street
- Turn right at King St
- Take the Burlington-Port Kent ferry to Keeseville
(Entering New York) Continue straight onto Front St/NY-373
- Continue to follow NY-373 for 3.2 mi
- Turn right at Rte-9/US-9. Continue to follow US-9 for 2.4 miles
- Turn left at Jabez Allen Road, drive .3 miles, stay left at Sullivan Road and drive until you come to a "T" at Telegraph Road.
- Take left onto the Fuller Road at Twin Ponds Campsite sign.
check out the map
ANd start planning
* Some map information could be changed.
We work to keep ticket Prices
as Low as possible
Early Arrival Camping
- Want to come Thursday night? If you act fast, you can.
- We are limiting the amount of these tickets.
- Advanced Ticket purchase not required. You can still buy Weekend Pass when arriving with the Early Arrival Pass.
- Sold Out.
Pre-Show Weekend Tickets $75
- $55 Early Bird Tickets are Sold Out.
- $70 Advanced Tickets are Sold Out.
- Pre-Show Tickets Available.
- 20+ Bands, 2 Stages, 2 Nights of Camping.
- Online Sales will End Aug 4th.
Day of Show$90
- If you do not get tickets ahead of time, Weekend Pass Tickets will be available at gate at 10am or when you arrive Friday, August 7th.
- SATURDAY ONE-NIGHT PASS
Available at the front gate, August 8th, after 8am. Includes admission from 8am August 8th through the end of the weekend. Camping and parking included.
- Bring a Non-Perishible Good and receive $5 off ticket price. One per ticket.